To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. We also collect personal information when you sign up to the site in order to identify who you are.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies
- 3.1 What is personal information? Global Fund Search asks for your personal and user-related information when you purchase services on the website or sign up for newsletters etc. It is primarily information such as name, address, postcode, email, title, company name etc., but can also be information about your interests for certain asset classes etc. In connection to the purchase or signing up for a service, mandatory information is clearly marked on the form. Submission of other information in connection to the purchase or signing up for a service is voluntary.
- 3.2 For how long do we store personal information? When you purchase services on the website, we need your personal data as evidence until the service is paid for and delivered, any cancellation deadline expired, and the deadline for payment has expired. Then the information can be archived. Three years after filing all personal data held by Global Fund Search is deleted. If you sign up for newsletters etc., your information is stored no more than three years after the service is cancelled.
- 3.3 What do we use personal information to? The personal information we collect about you will only be used complete the purchase or service for which the information is collected. This information will not be disclosed to third parties unless you give separate acceptance thereto or if legislation relating to personal data processing, exceptionally allows for the transmission of general customer information. If you have consented to receive direct marketing, news and promotions, etc., we may also use this information collected to target the marketing you receive by phone, letter or electronic media.
- 3.4. Protection of personal data In accordance with the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data, your personal information is kept secure and confidential. We store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities, and our security measures are checked regularly to determine whether our user information is handled properly, and in accordance with your rights as a user. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security of data transfers on the internet. This means that there is a risk that a third party, unjustified forces access to information, when data is sent and stored electronically. Be aware that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- 3.5. Changes to the processing of personal data The rapid development of the internet means that changes in our treatment of personal information may be necessary. We reserve the right to update and amend these guidelines for the processing of personal data. If we do, the date of “last updated” at the bottom of the page will be changed. In the event of substantial changes we will notify you in the form of an email.
If you want access to the information recorded about you at Global Fund Search, please contact the email@example.com or phone +45 71 99 48 19. If you become aware of incorrect data registration or have other objections, please contact the same place. You have the opportunity to gain insight into what information is stored about you, and you may object to the registration under the rules of the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data.
Global Fund Search ApS
August Bournonvilles Passage 1
DK-1055 Copenhagen, Denmark
Telephone: +45 71 99 48 19
CVR/VAT ID No: DK-34228922